Internet consulting information I can share:
Question by Angel: What skills do educators need to consult, collaborate & work in professional teams for serving students needs?
I could use some help with my first college paper. I am studying to be a special education teacher. This is our description of whats due..
Describe skills that you believe educators need in order to consult, collaborate, and work in professional teams for serving student's needs. Highlight these skills in the form a "job description" or "qualifications summary" that could be used to solicit applications for such a school position.
Any teachers out there with any info, please help.
Thank you, yes i am just looking for some help to get started.
Answer by Whittney
1. As a future teacher, It is very important for you to answer this question from within yourself, but I will give you a few Ideas:
1. The ability to work well with others
2. flexibility ( expand on this)
3. Research skills ( come up with some specific skills like knowing how to access information from the internet or library)
4. Knowledge of IDEA 2004 ( e.g. I took such and such class in special education law)
5. I took such and such class in instructional stratagies for special needs students
This is no where near a complete answer, just a few tips to get started
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!