Check out these offline marketing items:
Question by hownwhy: what should a CMO talk in a presentation about the marketing plan of a company?
the lecture is about to have a company and I am as the CMO in the company..
hi guys I'm a multimedia design student, I am so confused about my marketing class since it is still a new subject for me as a design student, so would u guys help me for a thing
Answer by ShirleyFrazier
Your lecture will include:
1. A minimum of three marketing methods that will put your product or service into the hands of customers.
2. The different strategies you will put in place:
a) Online marketing - Web site, blog, collaborations, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
b) Offline (traditional) marketing - Letters, postcards, events, press releases
3. A timeline for implementation (what will be completed in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years)
4. How you will handle competition.
5. Sales forecast - how much your marketing strategies will cost and how that money will be converted into revenue.
A page from my Web site, SoloBusinessMarketing.com, explains the marketing plan's components.
Shirley George Frazier
Author and Small Business Expert
Add your own answer in the comments!